Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Did You Say!!!!

From time to time all children say the funniest of things. However, if you are like me you tend to forget them over time. Here is one that Micah said to me tonight and maybe by posting it I can remember it (or at least read the post in a few years and then remember it!)

I was sitting on the couch reading trying to get a few minutes of R&R before supper. Micah was sitting next to me with his binoculars carefully studying my face through them. He then said....

"Mom, I don't see your beard."

"What did you say?"

"I don't see your beard."

"Micah, only boys have beards, girls do not have beards and you never, never, never, never tell a girl that she has a beard."

I think that I better do a little checking in the mirror before I go to bed tonight. I know that I can let my eyebrows get out of control, but now I have to start worrying about chin hairs too?

No comments: