Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Farm

Yesterday Micah's preschool class visited a local pumpkin farm. Despite having had a really crazy week at work I decided to take the afternoon off so that I could go with his class. I was glad that I did. There are a couple of kids in his class that we go to church with and their moms came along as well so it was a lot of fun. I have included some pictures as they can sometimes say more than words. (Yes I know the layout is a little funny, but I couldn't figure it out! Any help you blogging veterns?)

Playing in the Corn Barn Riding the Cow Train






Sliding with Anthony
Picking out Pumpkins!





Tricycle Races Class Picture








Playing in the "Hay Loft"

2 comments:

Charissa Talsma said...

We took Violet to the pumpkin farm today as well--we had a 1/2 day, so it worked out well...unfortunately we forgot our camera!

As for pictures, I don't think I've really figured it out either, but I select the 'none' option in the placement, and then they usually all go right at the beginning of the entry. Then you can use copy/paste to move them around, and center/left/right justify them as you want. It took a little while to get the hang of it--and I'm sure there's probably an easier way, but it works for me!

Carey said...

What fun pictures!

I never knew you could use the "none" and then copy/paste. Cool idea. I'll have to try that!

I think blogger sometimes has hissy fits. And yes, that's a technical term. =) I usually just mess around in the html until it comes out like I want it to. Too much of a perfectionist am I! It takes too much time and is probably just fine as it is. Remind me of that!