Friday, October 24, 2008

Happiness

Finally the kids and I had a normal day and I believe that everyone was the happier for it. We had supper as a family and it was probably the most pleasant meal that we have had in ages. It was wonderful. The rest of the evening just seemed to flow right out of supper. The kids were absolutely wonderful as they laughed and played with us all evening. Micah told us numerous time that he loved us and Becca couldn't keep from smiling and laughng. I was trying to figure out a way to spread some of the happiness to another day or bottle it up and release it when things were not so happy. Here is a picture of Micah with the tower that him and daddy built and a little video of Becca "sliding" after bathtime. I hope that they bring a few smiles to your face as Nick and I are still smiling from out wonderful evening with them!


No comments: