Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Our kids got good mileage out of their Halloween costumes this year. Micah was a Fireman and Becca was a Mouse. Now I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but it sure is fun to get our kids all dressed up in cute (and age appropriate) costumes. On Wednesday night we took them to see Grandpa & Grandma Van Maaren, Grandpa & Grandma Ver Heul, Grandpa & Grandma De Haan, Auntie Tricia and Auntie Melinda. Two stops took care of the visits and everyone enjoyed seeing the kids dressed up. Friday morning I took the kids to my work in costume to help me distribute treats and pay stubs. Tonight the kids went Trick or Treating around our neighborhood and went to see Grandpa & Grandma Fynaardt. Here are several pictures from the last couple of days.

Our adorable fireman & mouse.

A little costume break with Grandpa & Grandma Ver Heul.

I am just to tired & hot for any more candy...
(the sugar kicked in later and she was ready to go then!)

A mouse on the loose!