Friday, December 4, 2009

COLD!!!!

I don't know how it happened to fast, but I guess that fall is over and winter is here. On Monday someone told me to take the afternoon off and take my kids to the park and today it is so cold and windy that even venturing across the street Grandpa and Grandma's requires a full bundling!

Despite the cold and a very tired Daddy we all headed to a nearby town for the annual Lighted Christmas Parade. The preschool that Becca attends had a float in the parade and they wanted the students to ride. I am glad that we went because both of the kids had a ton of fun, but man, did they wear a lot of clothes!!!! I think that I had them more bundled than at any other time in their life!

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to get any pics because I forgot my camera!!! (What kind of blogger am I?!?!?!)

Hope that where ever you are today you are nice and warm!

No comments: