Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Sorry for the long wait since our last post. Life has been crazy and frankly I have been to tired and wiped out to post. Here is a brief run down of our Christmas celebrations (all 6 of them) and some pics. I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas filled with His love and presence.

The Sunday before Christmas found us with my mom's side of the family, opening gifts and watching the kids enjoy their presents. We spent Christmas Eve with Nick's family and opened gifts with them before heading to the 10:00pm service at our church. I had to sing on the praise team and Nick had to do the Advent reading and read the Christmas story. We actually took Micah along and he was thrilled that we let him hold his own candle. Christmas morning was spent at home with just us. Christmas noon was with Nick's mom's side of the family. Christmas Night was spent with my family. The Friday night following Christmas we celebrated with my dad's side of the family by going to a hotel that one of my aunts works at. It was great because the kids were able to enjoy the pool for a little while. Finally Sunday night we gathered with Nick's dad's side of the family for a brief meal and bingo.
Helping Grandpa work his new tool.
Christmas parties are hard work! (Note: This is the first time that she has just randomly fallen asleep somewhere.)

The kid's playing in Becca's new ball house.
Micah and Nick slept on the living room floor on Christmas Eve.
The kids in their new matching snowman PJs. They love them!
Micah and my counsin Lydia at the hotel swimming pool.
All of the counsins (and spouses & fiances) on my dad's side. The are 10 counsins, 3 spouses, 2 fiances and 3 children of the counsin + one on the way! We are growing!



No comments: