Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas At Our House!

Saturday the kids and I got the Christmas tree set up. Here are a few pictures of the ordeal..
.
The tree before Mom got to help decorate.
The tree after Mom "helped".
Later that afternoon it started to snow. Just before supper I was so tired of the kids fighting and hanging on my legs that I bundled them up and sent them out on our patio to play in the quarter inch of snow that had fallen. They were so thrilled and had a magnificent time! Micah made a "snowball" and Becca rolled around in it like a dog. (It was hilarious!) I am sure that they are anxious for a lot more snow! (They are they only ones in this house wishing for more snow!)

1 comment:

Carey said...

Fun pictures! And hey, bring on the pictures, we love them!

Good idea to let the littler ones go outside only on the deck. Sometimes I hesitate to let Jaden out cuz I don't feel like getting cold myself =), but if I watched him as he stayed on the deck...I'll have to try that!