Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's (Michelle) 50th birthday. We had a little celebration at our house this afternoon. My parent's had been on a cruise for the last two weeks so it was great to have them back and everyone was excited to see them and hear about their trip. I kind of forgot to take pictures so you will have to take my word that everyone had a good time and that my parent's are really tan! :)

Mom, we love you and we thank God for you. Thank you for that you have done for us and for all that you have taught us. We thank God for the many, many years that he has blessed you with and we thank Him for every moment with you! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

andrea said...

what a blessing! my mom passed away just before her 51st birthday, and I'm constantly reminded that every day is a gift. I'll have to go back and read all your blog posts to catch up a little on your life! :)