Monday, February 18, 2013

And Rebecca said...

Kids sometimes just say the funniest things and it is all that you can do to keep from laughing!  They say it is all seriousness and so you know it is important to them and thus must not laugh, but it is so hard! :)

Just a last few days Rebecca has said a few things that just have to be recorded.

February 4 was her half-birthday.  A few days later she says, "Mom, I can tell that I am 6 and half.  I just feel bigger and taller and thing just look different!"  (Bad Mommy Side-note: I totally forgot that it was Rebecca's half-birthday and that I needed to send treats! UGH! Nothing like spoiling your child's special day at school. We sent them a few days late and she was very forgiving about it but I still felt terrible.  Nothing like forgetting and important day for the "middle" child.)

We always have the kids put their meal dishes in the dishwasher or sink after a meal.  One evening Rebecca was putting her dishes in the dishwasher and she looks at me and goes, "You know, this dishwasher thing comes in pretty handy for getting the dishes clean."  Yes, I would agree. :)

No comments: