Monday, November 26, 2012

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree is set up.  I believe this is about as early as it has gotten for us in recent years.

Last year our tree looked like this....

I debated doing that again this year.  We have a certain member of the family who has trouble remember what they can and can not play with and I was afraid that the ornaments were going to be tempting.  However, I decided to give it a try with the ornaments and we will see how things go.

Nick wasn't feeling well so it was just the kids and I and it went very well.  The older two and I set up the tree and the little one was awake from her nap by the time we were ready for the ornaments.  It was fun to see their excitement.



I think that I have a little fixing to do.  There are a lot of areas like this.....




That need to shifted to fill in areas like this. :)

And the usually "How many kids can fit in the Christmas Tree Box photo."

And the "pretending to be sleeping" photo which they all thought was funny. :)

No comments: