Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

New Year Eve was rather low key for us this year. Our party didn't even last until midnight! LOL! We spend the evening in our church fellowship hall with several friends and their kiddos. As always it is riot as the kids nearly outnumber the adults. I really thought that I had taken more photos than this, but this is the best of what I have. Here are a few photos from the fun, fun evening!

Suppertime at the kiddos table. Notice the cars in the middle of the table. The boys didn't want them out of their sight for to long...

Jenny has more patience than I could ever hope for. She played Clue Jr. with a bunch of the older (and by older I mean 3-6 year olds) by herself! Good work Jenny!

Some of the guys trying to figure out one of the games that we played that evening.

Becca decided that she had had enough of the noisy kids and dug into our church library. (Sounds a little like something her mommy would do!)
I hope that you all had a very happy New Year and that this year you may all know the peace and joy that only our Heavenly Father can give.





No comments: