Thursday, January 21, 2010

ENOUGH!!!

Okay. So I understand that we live in Iowa and the weather here can be, well, not so nice at times. However I am to the END OF MY ROPE!!!

Once again both yesterday and today were totally altered from their orginal plans because of the "little" ice storm that we have had. I have not been able to get groceries or run any other errands because the time that I have been in town desperately needed to be spent at work. I have barely been able to keep up with my tasks at work and the time that I am at work seems to fly by. Micah had school today for 3 hours (went late and then got out early because the power went out) and so my mom and I had to juggle things around so that we were home on time. I am tired of changing plans only to change them a few hours later only to change them again!

I also have two children who are about ready to go crazy because they are running out of activities to do at home! (They are taking their mother with them.)

Please, Lord, this is enough. No more terrible winter weather. Please don't let the weather men be correct....

1 comment:

Charissa Talsma said...

and we are looking at you and wishing we got some of those snow days! I can't believe that you have had more than us! Although, you guys can keep the ice. :)