Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Pics

Seems like every once in a while we go on a picture taking craze and have more photos than we know what to do with. Other times I can't find a recent picture of the the kids (taken within the last week). Right now we are apparently on a picture taking craze! Here are some photos I thought you might enjoy! We certainly do!
Micah supporting daddy's favorite baseball team - the Boston Red Soxs!

Becca helping mommy make some pizza sticks for a Sunday night supper. I think that she enjoyed eating the pepperoni just as much as making the sticks!
(As a side note: Becca has taken to calling me MomMom. Not sure where that came from, but it is rather cute!)

Becca playing with her princess. The hair in the face totally bothers me, but she doesn't seem to mind!

Micah having a NASCAR race in our living room! We get constant up dates as to who pasted who, who is taking a pit stop and who is leading!

4 comments:

Van Zante family said...

Pizza sticks is a favorite of ours, too! And it looks like we have the same recipe (mine is from the Fellowship Bible Church cookbook). We like to make ours on Sunday nights. Just recently, I've started using canadian bacon with the pepperoni.

Charissa Talsma said...

Thanks for sharing pictures--I am curious, however, how you came to owning a Ferris State Bulldogs t-shirt. I just find it ironic that I don't own one and I live in the town that it exists!

Michelle said...

I had a friend that I met on a service project during high school who ended up going to college there. They sent it to me one year at Christmas time more as a gag gift than anything. From what I understand it is kind of a drinking school and they knew that I wasn't into that kind of thing. One of my favorite t-shirt though! :)

Carey said...

Catching up a bit on your blog. Kiddos are cute as ever and growing like crazy!! Thanks for sharing the pics (oh, and good to see you in one too!). =)