Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy

You will have to forgive my lack of recent posts. Life has been busy. Micah had Bible school all last week - loved every minute of it. Saturday we had a Trunk and Tailgate Sale at our church (load up your trunk or tailgate full of garage sale items and sell them out of your trunk or tailgate). So I packed up our van and made some good money. Yippee! Monday morning we had our first Supper Swappers and so I was busy all morning making 8 bacon meat loaves! Got to work late, so I stayed late on Monday and now we are getting ready to leave to go do some flood relief in Cedar Rapids for the weekend. Crazy! Hopefully you can understand why there hasn't been many posts or pictures lately. All of the above are worthy of posts in themselves, but life just is a little to busy right now. Maybe after we get back from Cedar Rapids I will have some time to post about our weekend there along with some of the events above. We'll see.....

No comments: