Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shower Number 2

On Saturday we had another shower for my sister. This one was hosted by our Aunt Jo and included members from both my dad's side and my mom's side. We had a great time of giving the bride some recipes and advice and of course lots of laughter and fellowship! Melinda got a lot of great stuff, including 4 can openers! Apparently they will be eating a lot of canned goods in married life! :)

Becca helped auntie for a little while, but then she lost interest in all the gifts. Apparently they were not exciting enough for her! :)

Melinda and the moms again!



Melinda and her yummy cake. The same lady who is making the wedding cake made this cake. It was a little preview and very yummy. Mary we are looking forward to the wedding cake!


This is my cousin Lydia, Becca and my cousin's soon to be step daughter, Jaylne. They had a great time laughing and playing together!

No comments: