Thursday, March 12, 2009

Calm

I am sitting here enjoy a few minutes of peace before I have to get ready to go. I am thinking that this might be my last few minutes of peace until late Saturday night. Why do you ask? It is the weekend of my sister's wedding! Yippee!! In a couple of hours I will be at the church helping to decorate and then it will be off to a bachelorette party for my sister. Tomorrow finds us running final errands and decorating the reception site. Then it is rehearsal and then...... Saturday! Yeah! The day we have all be planning and anticipating for the last 6 months.

So far I think that I have been able to stay on top of everything. I think that I have all the needed items (socks, shoes, earrings, etc.) for the entire family. At last check everyone's clothes fit and everyone was looking good! There has been a lot of planning going into this and I have several lists that I keep reviewing and updating! :)

As long as everyone's nerves can be kept under control everything should go as planned! Please pray that the weather cooperates and that every stay cool, calm and collected on Saturday. We are so grateful that this time has finally arrived!

Give me a few days after Saturday and I will try to post pictures!

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Michelle,

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful time at your sister's wedding!

Carmen said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!