Thursday, October 4, 2012

Facebook Status

In the age of Facebook I often find my thoughts generating statuses without a thought.  If I posted every single one that crossed my mind my Facebook page would be covered and everyone would get tired of my posting all the time! :)  Thought that I would share a few that have crossed my mind from the last 24 hours.

Why does it seem like when I am trying to do things the right way that I continually get beat down (not by people, but by circumstances) and discouraged?

Can someone please tell me why I have not had any problems cracking eggs for years and now I cannot crack one without getting shell in the batter?!?!?

Why oh why must I compare?

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins...Yummmmm :)

Reassurance received this this morning. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Just caught my 6-year-old daughter sitting on our back deck in her shirt and panties. Nice.....

Olivia is so cute when she says "Hot Dog"

Love watching my children get along. :) 

You never know how much you appreciate something until you have to do without it for a few weeks.  Garage Openers are operational again!  Yippee!

Nothing like a service man coming to my house "sometime this morning" to get me up and dressed in record time! :)

Watching yeast proof is awesome!  So cool!

Wish these gray clouds would drop a little more rain.

I find it interesting that a website (Facebook) can cause my thinking and thoughts to change to the point where I am thinking how to phrase events in an appropriate status.   Interesting..... 

No comments: