Friday, July 2, 2010

Last T-Ball Game

I am a little behind here, but I wanted to post photos from Micah's last t-ball game for the season.  (I am sure there will be more baseball in our future! :) )

Micah had a terrific time and was always very understanding when the games were canceled because of the weather.  He also was a great support to all of his teammates - some who were not always as enthusiastic as he was! :)  

Not a great picture, but I had to post it because when I first looked at it I couldn't find the bat.  If you look really close you will see the bat in Micah's right hand, but all you can see if the very top.  Crazy!

Batter up!

Look at all the people who came to see Micah!  He is one lucky little boy.  There were 10 family members present for his last game.  Yes, we were half of the cheering section. :)

Coming home.

Receiving his participation trophy.

Go Lighting!  Great job buddy!  We look forward to many more seasons!

No comments: