Friday, June 25, 2010

Shoebox Swap

I recently participated in a Shoebox Swap with Carrie from with all that I've been given.  I had missed a previous swap and so I jumped at the chance to participate this time.  This idea particularly appeals to me because I like to see how much stuff I can fit in a shoe box.  It was a lot of fun and hope to participate in the future!

Here are the items that I received from my partner.
The movie has been great for the kiddos and I can't wait to figure out a way to wear the scarf.  The peach tea is also welcomed as I am a little limited in what I can drink.

Here is what I sent her.

I hope that she enjoyed everything!

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Glad you joined us this time around, Michelle. Enjoy your goodies!

Huskerbabe said...

I just got home after being gone all week, but I loved my box! That pink water bottle came in handy this week after traveling. :)