Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ridin' on my Bicycle

Micah has been talking for some time about taking the training wheels off of his bicycle. Well, earlier this week his wish came true. Grandpa was outside and suggested that Micah bring his bike over to their back yard, where there is a slight hill, and try riding without the training wheels. It has worked great because if he topples then he has a soft landing.
I wasn't able to get pictures of his first attempt, but here are some pictures that I took when I practiced with him yesterday. It is kind of difficult to get help and get pictures so that quality may not be the best, but you can see his smile! :)

Down the hill.

Behind the garden.

Around the other side and back up the hill.

I think I can, I think I can.

I know I can! (Don't ya just love the smile!)

Next it is on to the cement! (Hopefully there will be little blood.)

No comments: