Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our little girl

On Saturday Micah went to work with Grandpa and so Nick and I were at home with Becca until mid afternoon. I realized during Micah's absence how little time I actually get to spend with just Becca. It was so wonderful to be able to interact with her with out the interuption of another child. I was also able to get some great photos of Becca being Becca.
Enjoying a banana still in the peel while sitting in Micah's chair! (Hard to tell, but she is wearing a pull-up. LOL!)

Becca was able to get her doll stuff out and spread it out all over the living room. (Micah wasn't there with his cars racing all over the living room.) Apparently she thought the doll cradle looked comfy and she found a good book to enjoy while sitting in it!

Can't think of a good caption for this one, but it seems like there should be one....

This photo was actually taken on her birthday. Great-grandma called to say happy birthday and that telephone was firmly planted in Becca's hands. I had to pry it out of her fingers while she was screaming and crying! I guess I better watch out for the phone bills in a few year! LOL!

No comments: