Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready for Summer

There are few indications that the kiddos are ready for summer weather around here.

You can't tell but Becca is sound asleep here. She seems to think that she needs her sunglasses on everytime we are in the van, day or night, rain or shine.




I wanted the kids to try on their swimming suits before we go to stay a hotel with Nick's parents. I have had Micah for quite awhile as I bought it on sale at the end of last summer. He has probably asked if he could wear them at least once a week since then. Needless to say neither one of them wanted to take them off!



We know that swimming weather is a little ways off, but hopefully warmer weather is not to far away!



1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so far behind on your blog! Love this pic of the kids in their suits. They look adorable...and Mason and me are ready to swimming weather too!