Sunday, January 13, 2013

Normal Everyday Life

I seem to feel that I have to have some significant or profound in order to make a blog post.  So many of the blogs that I follow either help me save money, encourage me or they are mothers that just seem awesome to me.  Well, this blog is really none of them and I when I started I wanted to just post about the everyday things (hence the title).  So, here are some photos of our everyday life. :)

 New Year Eve.  We let all three kids eat in the living room while watching The Polar Express.  Olivia was super thrilled to be able to join her brother and sister on the mat and not be sitting in her booster seat.

 My little kitchen helper modeling one of the new aprons the girls received for Christmas.  I have found that it is easier if I just adapt my plans and try to include her in one way or another. 
 My helper "sampling" the chocolate chips. :)

 Rebecca's class had planned to put on a little production of the Gingerbread Man before Christmas.  Between the weather and illness they were unable to pull it off so it was postponed until January.  Rebecca played the part of the Little Old Lady and enjoyed herself! :)
Rebecca's class singing a few songs and reciting a Bible memory verse after their "production."

 I don't remember what the deal was here, but I know that I told the kids that if they were ready for bed early that we could watch movie.  They all complied and they all got out their blankets and snuggled in!  Well, Olivia only snuggled in for a few minutes, but I snapped the picture before she could get away!


 Again, Olivia helping me in the kitchen.  I was cleaning the fridge and asked her to empty out the door.  She nicely lined everything up on the floor (on her own) and was happy to comply when I asked for a picture.

 Micah has had privilege of playing on a local Upwards basketball team this winter.  This is from his first game.  He is loving the game and excited when it is time for practice or games.  Team introductions above and taking the ball down the court below. 


No comments: