Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kindergarten Round Up

At the end of March, Rebecca joined her big brother on the bus and rode to school for Kindergarten Round Up.  While she is doing well is preschool I can hardly believe that she is old enough for kindergarten!  However she is more than ready and was thrilled that she was able to ride the bus with Micah to school.  This fall will be really different when they are both gone to school all day.  At least Olivia will still be around for a few years to keep me company. :)



She was soooo excited to be able to carry her pink lunch box! :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness they go to Kindergarten round up by them selves. Wow. I don't know that I would be as strong as you and able to do that. Here the parents take the children. The parents then go to a little meeting and the kids play games so they don't even know they are really being tested to see what they know. It is so hard yet exciting seeing them grow and change.