Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Ellie!!!!

Out of all the babies that have been born the last several months the one that I was most excited for was my sister and brother-in-law.  Ellie Elizabeth was born on March 23.  She was nearly a week late and so we were thrilled when she finally decided to make her appearance.  We have only seen her over Skype as they live in Uruguay, but my parent's were able to go down and see them for two weeks.  We can't wait until she is able to come to the States to meet us all but technology is wonderful.  Tonight Rebecca and I sang "Jesus Loves Me" to her over the computer and it seemed like she was really listening to us! :) We love you Ellie Elizabeth (and Brian & Melinda)!

Singing to Ellie.


 3 weeks old

 
The gifts that I made for Ellie and sent down with my parents.  A bottle bag and couple pairs of booties!

2 comments:

Charissa Talsma said...

You made those booties and bottle bag?!? Way to go! (And I may want a pattern!)

Crystal said...

She is so sweet. The bag and booties are great!