Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Fun

With the beautiful weather of yesterday repeating itself today the kids and I decided to get out and enjoy the beauty of it. (Nick was out mushroom hunting with his mom so he was enjoy the weather as well! However I am not so sure about the mushrooms that are currently taking up residence in my fridge.)

The kids enjoyed a little snack on our front step and then played on the driveway for a little while before we took off to check out the garden and go on a walk up around the school. Came back and the kids relaxed in mom's lawn chair while mom picked up the toys (something wrong with that picture...) :)
Here are few photos from the afternoon!

"Mom the sun is to bright!"


You can barely see Micah, but he is way ahead of Becca and I on his bicycle. He by the second pole - it is hard to distinguish him from the pine tree in the background, but he is there!

The kids playing with my Mother's Day gift from last year. I think that I am the one who is supposed to be sitting in the chair....

No comments: