Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat

Once again we dressed the kids up for Trick or Treating, seeing some relatives and visiting my work.  Yes, if you know our family you will notice that some of these costumes have been worn before. :)  Just trying to get our money's worth out of them!  The kids had a ton of fun and it is always cute to see them all dressed up!

 Trying to get a group picture.  Trust me - this is as good as it got. :)

 I dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (thanks to Melissa for letting me borrow the costume!) and the girls came to hand out paystubs on October 31.  So Dorothy had the Cowardly Lion and Glenda the Good Witch!

 Our pretty princess.

 At my parents - Olivia was really not sure what to do. :)

 Me too!  Don't forget me here in the back!

 Again!

 This is so much fun!

 Done Trick or Treating and now handing out candy to others!

Fun times by all and PLENTY of candy for all! :)

No comments: