Friday, March 12, 2010

Swimming Lessons

A few weeks ago the kids started taking swimming lessons. They love it! Today was the first day that I went along, usually my mother-in-law takes them (Thanks, Linda!). It was so entertaining to see them in the water and see how much they have learned in just 3 lessons. We have some video footage of them, but these are the first still pics we have.


Becca trying to float. It actually looks she is floating in this pic!


A little hard to see, but Becca actually has her face under the water!


Micah doing Tickle, T, Touch. I remember that one from my swimming lesson days!


Pay attention to your teacher and mommy! At least he is smiling!

The biggest problem that I can see is that the kids are not ready to get out of the water when their lesson is over! Even with only a 20-25 min lesson they are exhausted when they are done!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Won't it be wonderful when we can swim outside?!?

Ah, then I'll probably complain that it's too hot. However right now that seems like it will never be!!