Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Baking

Since all the gifts are purchased, I can now move on to thinking about what I am going to baking for Christmas goodies!  I seem to always have plenty of recipes that I have bookmarked through out the year that it takes some time to narrow down my options. This year I am trying to keep things simple and use ingredients that I already have in the house.  The tasty items that will be coming from my kitchen are the following:

World's Easiest Christmas Candy
Thanks to Money Saving Mom I found this yummy and very simple recipe!  It tastes much like toffee does and only takes a little bit of time.  Both good things in my book!

Cookie Dough Bites
This is a new recipe for me this year and so far it has been a big success.  Think of a big bowl of cookie dough right before you bake it and you have this yummy treat.  I made this one for an annual goodie exchange and I hope that everyone likes it as much as we do!

Homemade 3 Musketeers
This is a recipe that I found last year and we like it better than the real 3 Musketeers!  Made it last year for our goodie exchange and this year some one else it making it.  I had lots of compliments on it last year.  It can be a little messy, but it is oh so very good!

These and a few crackers with peanut butter dipped in almond bark and I will be done!  Hope that your Christmas is full of yummy treats! :)

No comments: