Friday, August 7, 2009

Crazy Request

(I am only doing this because I know that Carrie at 'with all that I've been given' (http://watibg.blogspot.com/) made a similar request and was successful. I am hoping that I have the same outcome!)


I am in search of tokens off the back of select Keebler/Kellogg's snack products. If I collect enough tookens then I should be able to get my hands on some free movies. (Shhh - I am thinking that some of these might make good Christmas presents.) I scanned in one that I already have so that you would know what it looks like. This token came off the back of the Club Crackers Snack Sticks, but I believe that you should be able to find them on other snack products as well including Kellogg cereal, Zesta Crackers and Keebler cookies.
If I haven't tipped you off to a good idea and you would be willing to share your tokens with me please let me know. You can leave a comment, facebook me or email me or just pick up the phone and call me.
Thank you so much!

No comments: